Since his debut in the Crisis on Earth-X crossover event, fans have wanted to know when we’d get to see The Ray again, the answer is Friday. Freedom Fighters: The Ray, the next animated series from Warner Bros Animation and Blue Ribbon Content, will debut the first part on the CW Seed. The series will star the voice of Russell Tovey as Ray Terrill, the Earth-1 hero that fights the Reichmen on Earth-X. The other question that has been asked is when does the series take place since the trailer showed Overgirl yet her fate was revealed in the Arrowverse crossover. The synopsis gives us a good idea:
This is definitely a prequel to Crisis on Earth-X. But the appearance of Vibe (Carlos Valdes) in one of the below stills means it is like a story being told to someone. Executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed that Melissa Benoist will voice Overgirl, but no word about other voices or if we’ll see how Ray meets Citizen Cold (Wentworth Miller) and General Schott (Jeremy Jordan). If their previous series, Vixen, is any indication… then they will use the live-action actors to voice the characters.
- Morningwood, a Funny New Novel for Fans of Warcraft and D&D - December 17, 2017
- Marvin Lewis Expected to Leave the Cincinnati Bengals After This Season - December 17, 2017
- How the Disney Buyout of Fox Could be Bad for Marvel Fans - December 17, 2017
- Netflix Releases Bright PSA-Style Video on Properly Handling a Magic Wand - December 17, 2017
- Kevin Hart Gets His Superhero on for Saturday Night Live - December 17, 2017