Since his debut in the Crisis on Earth-X crossover event, fans have wanted to know when we’d get to see The Ray again, the answer is Friday. Freedom Fighters: The Ray, the next animated series from Warner Bros Animation and Blue Ribbon Content, will debut the first part on the CW Seed. The series will star the voice of Russell Tovey as Ray Terrill, the Earth-1 hero that fights the Reichmen on Earth-X. The other question that has been asked is when does the series take place since the trailer showed Overgirl yet her fate was revealed in the Arrowverse crossover. The synopsis gives us a good idea:
This is definitely a prequel to Crisis on Earth-X. But the appearance of Vibe (Carlos Valdes) in one of the below stills means it is like a story being told to someone. Executive producer Marc Guggenheim confirmed that Melissa Benoist will voice Overgirl, but no word about other voices or if we’ll see how Ray meets Citizen Cold (Wentworth Miller) and General Schott (Jeremy Jordan). If their previous series, Vixen, is any indication… then they will use the live-action actors to voice the characters.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018
- Jack Ryan Co-Creator Carlton Cuse Calls the Deep State Theory “Ridiculous” - June 17, 2018