The ‘inside’ features for the Arrowverse this week have all focused on the behind-the-scenes of the fights. The Supergirl one focused on the Wedding battle, Arrow’s focused on the Dark Arrow versus Team Arrow fight at STAR Labs and now the Flash video goes in depth into the warehouse fight scene as Flash, Green Arrow, Firestorm, White Canary and Alex Danvers, along with their new friends Citizen Cold and The Ray, take on a huge army of Nazis trying to protect the portal back to Earth-1.
While the fight between The Flash and The Ray versus Red Tornado was mostly CGI, the fight in the warehouse was mostly practical and included a scene where the heroes blast the door open sending 18 soldiers flying. According to the stunt coordinator, 12 of them were on wires, which is the most people they’ve ever had on wire for a single stunt. The other six were what he called “self-motivated.” It’s interesting to see how the Flash stunt crew did with the more physical fights. Team Arrow is filled with brawlers, so they’re used to that kind of stunt work on Arrow, but most of Flash is special effects/powers based. But in the end, the scene looked good and fit right in with the rest of the episodes.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Season Finale Synopsis Released - March 22, 2018
- Read Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files: Fool Moon #1, Part of Dynamite’s Latest Digital Bundle - March 22, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom to Appear on iZombie - March 22, 2018
- Magicians Season 3, Episode 11: Messing Around with Time - March 22, 2018
- Supernatural Season 13: Things are Going to Get Rough for Sam - March 22, 2018