The ‘inside’ features for the Arrowverse this week have all focused on the behind-the-scenes of the fights. The Supergirl one focused on the Wedding battle, Arrow’s focused on the Dark Arrow versus Team Arrow fight at STAR Labs and now the Flash video goes in depth into the warehouse fight scene as Flash, Green Arrow, Firestorm, White Canary and Alex Danvers, along with their new friends Citizen Cold and The Ray, take on a huge army of Nazis trying to protect the portal back to Earth-1.
While the fight between The Flash and The Ray versus Red Tornado was mostly CGI, the fight in the warehouse was mostly practical and included a scene where the heroes blast the door open sending 18 soldiers flying. According to the stunt coordinator, 12 of them were on wires, which is the most people they’ve ever had on wire for a single stunt. The other six were what he called “self-motivated.” It’s interesting to see how the Flash stunt crew did with the more physical fights. Team Arrow is filled with brawlers, so they’re used to that kind of stunt work on Arrow, but most of Flash is special effects/powers based. But in the end, the scene looked good and fit right in with the rest of the episodes.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018