The ‘inside’ features for the Arrowverse this week have all focused on the behind-the-scenes of the fights. The Supergirl one focused on the Wedding battle, Arrow’s focused on the Dark Arrow versus Team Arrow fight at STAR Labs and now the Flash video goes in depth into the warehouse fight scene as Flash, Green Arrow, Firestorm, White Canary and Alex Danvers, along with their new friends Citizen Cold and The Ray, take on a huge army of Nazis trying to protect the portal back to Earth-1.
While the fight between The Flash and The Ray versus Red Tornado was mostly CGI, the fight in the warehouse was mostly practical and included a scene where the heroes blast the door open sending 18 soldiers flying. According to the stunt coordinator, 12 of them were on wires, which is the most people they’ve ever had on wire for a single stunt. The other six were what he called “self-motivated.” It’s interesting to see how the Flash stunt crew did with the more physical fights. Team Arrow is filled with brawlers, so they’re used to that kind of stunt work on Arrow, but most of Flash is special effects/powers based. But in the end, the scene looked good and fit right in with the rest of the episodes.
The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018
- Mustafa Shakir on How Nyabinghi Music Helped Him Become Bushmaster - June 23, 2018
- Jeph Loeb on the Successful Formula for the Marvel / Netflix Series - June 23, 2018