EA DICE have just released the patch notes for Star Wars Battlefront II Patch 1.03, which they say covers issues they found as they wrapped up development. Why they’re just getting those patched now is obvious. EA DICE have had much larger problems on their hands. That said, the fixes in 1.03 are pretty darn necessary.
To start, each phase of Galactic Assault now includes more reinforcements, which is a big change to help balance. It also includes a number of big and small bug fixes, like collision issues or doors not opening for Villains in the Heroes vs. Villains mode. The patch notes also mention that Boba Fett cannot just hover high in the sky above a capture point. Which was an absurd bug to let pass through the final QA checks.
The patch also fixed the issue with the post-match MVP screen, which will now recognize players based on scores rather than specific honors like had previously been implemented. The former method lead to things like this screenshot taken by @Campster of one player getting all the accolades at the end of the match.
So things should be a bit more fair and balanced in the world of Battlefront II, but not too fair or balanced. Because the loot box issue remains.
- Cities: Skylines’ Mass Transit Expansion is Now on Xbox One and PS4 - August 9, 2018
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee Will Feature Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2018
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects - August 8, 2018
- Ashes of Creation Announces a Massive Summer Update - August 8, 2018
- The Coming Storm Expansion Is Now Live on Dauntless - August 8, 2018