Capcom will be holding a livestream on Twitch celebrating Mega Man’s 30th anniversary on December 4th, promising that you won’t want to miss it. Because, well, who doesn’t have some fond memories of our blue pixelated hero?
Back in September, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 producer Kazuhiro Tsuchiya said to look forward to December for Mega Man news. “I want to say Capcom has not forgotten about Rockman,” Tsuchiya said.
While the company has given no indication what, if anything, they have to reveal during the livestream, there were a few hints inside of Mega Man Legacy Collection 2. Those hints indicated there may be something in the works for our favorite blue bomber. And given the teaser we got at TGS, a new game seems even more likely.
The livestream will be on Capcom’s CapcomUnity Twitch channel on December 4th at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET/7 p.m. GMT.
If Capcom does decide to announce a new Mega Man game, the stream will be the place to do it. And, considering how much of a flop Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite was, it may just be the right time for the company to go retro. And what could be more retro than Mega Man?
Lets just hope they don’t go the Sonic Forces route. That probably wouldn’t end well.
- Twitch To Air An Interactive 'Battle Cars Live' Livestream Tomorrow
- Punisher Gets an Awesome Looking New Mondo Poster by Jock
- Unique Social Gay RPG Gaydorado Fills an Odd Niche - March 20, 2018
- Elder Dice, Bringing a Bit of Eldritch Horror to All Your Tabletop Games - March 20, 2018
- Halo vs. Larry Niven’s Ringworld — Just How Similar Are They? - March 20, 2018
- Kitty Powers’ Love Life Review: Like The Sims but More Relationship-Focused - March 20, 2018
- Light Tracer Review: A Pretty, Kid-Friendly VR Puzzle Platformer - March 20, 2018