Sitting on the game’s official forum, a developer for Friday The 13th: The Game let people know that there were no plans to release new content for November and that there’s nothing set in stone for next month either, followed by “The only hint we can provide right now is this: check the planned content road map.” The next point on the map that hasn’t been released yet are the New Counselors after the Jarvis House Map, but there’s been no teaser as to who we’re getting in the game yet.
There have also been many questions about balance changes for this upcoming patch and we want to make it clear that this will not be a balance focused patch. This does not mean that we won’t be making any adjustments to balance, but there certainly won’t be as many high impact changes like the previous patch. A majority of this upcoming patch will be focused on introducing new content and fixing bugs. We acknowledge that Jason currently requires some additional tuning and we will be releasing a few posts in these following weeks with information regarding some of the recent balance changes.
There is currently no ETA for the new patch at this time, but the plan is to release the patch immediately after everything has been completed and approved on all the platforms.
- Friday the 13th: The Game Adds New Jason Skin, Map, and Buffs
- Unboxing November's Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread
- "Paranoia" Mode Coming Soon To 'Friday The 13th: The Game'
- You Can Now Buy Jason Kills As DLC In 'Friday The 13th: The Game'
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! 'Friday the 13th: The Series"
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter
- SEGA Releases New Music Tracks From Team Sonic Racing - November 15, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Summoners War Funko POP! Figures - November 15, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines - November 15, 2018
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018