She is the most successful comic book creator in the English speaking world today.
And now the CBLDF are giving an exclusive pin by Raina Telgemeier to anyone who donates $10 to the cause, this “Giving Tuesday”, a way to expunge yourself of your consumerist guilt of the last few days.
Donors will also receive a a digital download of CBLDF’s 2017 #GivingTuesday Anthology, featuring stories by Neil Gaiman and Jim Lee, Jeff Lemire, Jason Aaron and Moritat, Amy Chu and Shannon Wheeler, Andy Diggle and Ben Templesmith, Terry Moore, Sergio Aragones and Mark Evanier, Evan Dorkin, and more, also featuring comics about recent censorship faced by cartoonists in the U.S. and abroad, some of whom have been featured on Bleeding Cool.
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is set up to create and support First Amendment legal defense and advocacy work, with special attention to the comic book medium. Their annual report for 2017 can be read here.
Raina Telgemeier Libby Enamel Pin
I Read Banned Comics Embroidered Patch
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
COMICS ARE FOR EVERYBODY Embroidered Patch
COMICS ARE FOR EVERYBODY Enamel Pin
2017 CBLDF Membership ($100)
2017 CBLDF Associate Membership (Name your donation!)
2017 CBLDF Supporter Membership ($50)
2017 CBLDF Defender Membership ($250)
2017 CBLDF Champion Membership ($1000)
2017 CBLDF Protector Membership ($500)
2017 CBLDF Guardian Membership ($2500)
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018
- Comic Bistro Opens In Aberdeen This Weekend - October 20, 2018