She is the most successful comic book creator in the English speaking world today.
And now the CBLDF are giving an exclusive pin by Raina Telgemeier to anyone who donates $10 to the cause, this “Giving Tuesday”, a way to expunge yourself of your consumerist guilt of the last few days.
Donors will also receive a a digital download of CBLDF’s 2017 #GivingTuesday Anthology, featuring stories by Neil Gaiman and Jim Lee, Jeff Lemire, Jason Aaron and Moritat, Amy Chu and Shannon Wheeler, Andy Diggle and Ben Templesmith, Terry Moore, Sergio Aragones and Mark Evanier, Evan Dorkin, and more, also featuring comics about recent censorship faced by cartoonists in the U.S. and abroad, some of whom have been featured on Bleeding Cool.
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is set up to create and support First Amendment legal defense and advocacy work, with special attention to the comic book medium. Their annual report for 2017 can be read here.
Raina Telgemeier Libby Enamel Pin
I Read Banned Comics Embroidered Patch
The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
COMICS ARE FOR EVERYBODY Embroidered Patch
COMICS ARE FOR EVERYBODY Enamel Pin
2017 CBLDF Membership ($100)
2017 CBLDF Associate Membership (Name your donation!)
2017 CBLDF Supporter Membership ($50)
2017 CBLDF Defender Membership ($250)
2017 CBLDF Champion Membership ($1000)
2017 CBLDF Protector Membership ($500)
2017 CBLDF Guardian Membership ($2500)
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018