Legion is in the midst of filming its second season but it could have just hit a major roadblock. According to Variety Wonder Woman actor Saïd Taghmaoui has left the production.
An FX spokesperson confirmed Tuesday that Taghmaoui has left the production, saying that a decision was made to recast his role, but not commenting further. No new actor has yet been set.
Taghmaoui appeared to announce his departure from the series Saturday on Twitter, writing, “Finally I’m not going to be in Legion but a big surprise coming soon.”
Taghmaoui was announced during the Legion panel at Comic-Con International this summer and that he was going to be playing another incarnation of the Shadow King. It’s currently unclear how much Taghmaoui has shot or if this is going to delay the production of Legion season two at all.
Summary: David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever.
Legion, created by Noah Hawley, stars Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Bill Irwin, Jeremie Harris, and Amber Midthunder. Legion Season 2 is due out in 2018.
- 'Legion' Season 2- First Look Arrives In FX Fearless Teaser Trailer
- FINALLY, Some What We Do in the Shadows Spinoff Details
- New Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom TV Spot - May 19, 2018
- Deadpool 2: Zazie Beetz Would Love a Domino Origin Movie - May 19, 2018
- Stan Lee Praises Tom Holland’s Performance as Spider-Man - May 19, 2018
- A Woman Has Accused Director Luc Besson of Rape - May 19, 2018
- Warner Bros. Asks Ryan Reynolds for Their Ring Back - May 19, 2018