Dapper Day at the Disney Parks is an amazing event. Granted, it’s not an official Disney event, but the parks welcome and celebrate it. The “Step out in style”event encourages visitors to dress to the nines for a fun-filled day. The fall event in Walt Disney World was held on November 18th and 19th, and was a hit with non-dapper guests, and even cast members! Heck, I got a Chip ‘n’ Dale sticker for being in a dapper dress! Below is a gallery of dapper people visiting the Magic Kingdom, the first day of the fall dapper day event.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018