This is a nifty trick if you can get away with it. This is the Red Sonja statue, as manufactured by Dynamite Entertainment and based on the work of Amanda Conner. Here’s the solicit.
If you love comic book heroines, you undoubtedly love Amanda Conner, whose illustrations have brought the beloved characters Harley Quinn, Vampirella, Power Girl, and (of course) Red Sonja to life! Dynamite Entertainment proudly brings this fan-favorite comic book artist’s vision of the She-Devil with a Sword to three dimensions with this hand-painted, limited edition resin statue! Based on Conner’s cover artwork to Red Sonja: The Black Tower #1, the statue is sculpted by Jason Smith, measures approximately 7 1/2″ high, and stands on a 3″ wide base. Including a numbered Certificate of Authenticity and shipping in a full-color display box, the Red Sonja by Amanda Conner Statue reveals our well-armed warrior, ready for action!
It was solicited for $149.99, but has now been reduced in price to $89.99, while also increasing the profit margin for retailers, effectively halving the price retailers would pay. And because this happened after orders were in, Diamond have allowed Dynamite to double the orders that retailers will receive.
Two for one. Retailers have had their own Cyber Monday. Kinda.
Which, as I said, is a good trick if you can manage it…
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018