Fat Dog Games just released a teaser trailer for their next title, Body Of Evidence, which will make you feel like The Wolf from Pulp Fiction. The gist of the game puts you in the role of a guy doing cleanup for a crime before the cops arrive, which includes cleaning up the house and yourself so it looks like nothing suspicious happened. And it does it with a sense of humor as this sounds like your day job for every criminal on the market. The game is due out sometime in the second quarter of 2018, so for now, enjoy the teaser!
- The Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 5 Recap: "Things Change, Man"
- 'Star Ocean: The Last Hope' Receives A 4K Launch Trailer
- 'To The Moon 2' Gets A Release Date With A New Trailer
- Crisis On Earth-X: Mick Rory Has A Crush On Another Arrowverse Character
- Black Mirror Season 4: New Trailer Focuses On The Key To Good Parenting
- Is There A Fake Chris Redfield In 'Resident Evil 7'?
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018