There has been a lot of talk about the upcoming Crisis on Earth-X and who will play the villains Overgirl, Dark Arrow, and Dark Flash, as well as the new hero the Ray and other surprises appearances. But very little has been talked about a great cameo — perhaps the Greatest American cameo and you can see it in this slightly cropped and blown up image below.
That is of course Iris West (Candice Patton) and Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) getting married. In between them, officiating the wedding is none other than William Katt. The original image you can see below has Carlos Valdes in it as well, but not mentioned in the picture credits is Katt. The actor is best know to fans as Ralph Hinkley, the high school teacher who finds an alien super-suit and proceeds to lose the instruction manual. Katt played a superhero opposite FBI Agent Bill Maxwell (Robert Culp) for three seasons on The Greatest American Hero. I noticed him the other day in the trailer and then saw it was confirmed by CBR. This isn’t Katt’s first trip into the DCU, having lent his voice to the Green Guardsman in the Justice League animated series and as Hawkman in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
This is the kind of casting that makes the Arrowverse so much fun.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018