The Joker has no shortage of statues, figures, and other such collectibles. However, this new Joker figure now up for preorder from One:12 Collective may be the best ever. These figures have really come a long way this year. Collectors have voted with their wallet, and they are now one of the most popular lines of figures out there. And fans of the Clown Prince of Crime should be very excited about this one.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE EXCLUSIVE DELUXE THE JOKER FIGURE
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s slender physical build.
- Five (5) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- Nine (9) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) crowbar/knife holding hand (R)
- One (1) switchblade holding hand (L)
- One (1) card holding hand (R)
- One (1) posing hand (L)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- Sculpted hat (affixed to head portrait)
- Removable cloth trench coat
- Cloth formal pinstripe suit
- Sculpted gloves
- Sculpted bat-symbol socks
- Sculpted shoes
- One (1) crowbar
- One (1) folding straight-razor
- One (1) classic dynamite with timer style bomb
- One (1) sub-machine gun with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) .45 caliber gun with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) knife
- One (1) set of “chattering” teeth
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective MDX Deluxe Edition Joker Figureis packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
Man, he comes with five heads! Look at all of these accessories! There are so many different ways you will be able to display this one. I am not the world’s biggest Joker fan at all, and even I want this figure. I think he looks best with his leather coat on. That head with the one strand of hair hanging in his face is what I picture when I close my eyes and I try to picture the character. Ultra-articulated and sculpted with care, Joker looks like he just walked out of a comic book.
There is just no way Batman or Joker fans can let this one slip by. Slated to ship in spring of 2018, you can preorder one here right now.