While other shows are taking the night off for the U.S. holiday, Thanksgiving, Arrow has decided to do a themed episode that looks to have some big ramifications. Executive producer Wendy Mericle takes inside the episode where we see that Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) is at a public celebration of the holiday with his family when Agent Samanda Watson (Sydelle Noel) takes him into custody. We’ll have to see just what evidence she has collected on the Mayor that proves he’s the Green Arrow.
Also, there is a lot of fallout from both the arrest and John Diggle’s (David Ramsey) coming clean about the steroid he was using to overcome his physical problem. Then there’s the very public arrest, and now the criminals think the Green Arrow is behind bars and the city is fair game. And Dig shouldn’t be on the street at all. And this is when Cayden James decides its a good time to attack the city and, as Mericle says, in a way never seen before. I’m hoping the Thanksgiving theme doesn’t continue and he attacks with giant cartoon character balloons — we saw that in the 1989 Batman movie.
While looking for an image to run with this article from the CW, I came across one that is a total spoiler for the episode… I will post it after the video below, so you can ignore it if you want.
Arrow airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
Okay, spoiler image below.
We knew he was going to be suiting up again in time for the Crisis on Earth-X crossover, but now we can see that he takes back the hood tonight. I’m guessing he’s not spending the entire episode in FBI custody, then.
- Ed Sheeran Has a James Bond Theme Song Ready, Just in Case - December 16, 2017
- Bob Givens, Designer of Bugs Bunny, Passes Away at Age 99 - December 16, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at the Trades/Collections Shipping from Dynamite in March 2018 - December 16, 2017
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1 – Where are Uncle Sam and the Human Bomb? - December 16, 2017
- Lee Bermejo Draws Joker in the DC Comics Art Academy - December 16, 2017