This might be the ultimate exercise in laziness and egotism — you can now hire professional gamers to play Call of Duty in your place thanks to a new gaming service.
PC Games Insider has reported that UK company Bidvine will let you hire professional gamers for £15/$20 an hour to handle tedious tasks like helping you rank your characters up, unlock extra features within the game, improve your kill/death ratio, and more. So now you can back up all that bragging you do to your friends about how you’re so good at COD.
These professional players are required to provide identification and prove their abilities before being hired. Bidvine claims it is the first company to offer such a service. And we’re willing to believe that.
“The Call of Duty game franchise is one of the biggest in the world, and every time they release a new game it’s a race to unlock the best weapons, characters and camos – as well as seeing who can prestige first,” said Russ Morgan, Bidvine co-founder.
Morgan claims there have already been a number of sign-ups for the new service. “The rise in professional gaming has been meteoric over the last few years, and there are thousands of people who can help out the more time-strapped gamers among us,” Morgan said.
But hey, maybe they’ll play the campaign for you so you don’t need to sit through all the bad dialogue in COD:WWII.
- Activision Not Happy With Dog Scooper Parody Business
- Did 'COD:WW2' Stop Loot Box Tiers Because Of 'Battlefront II'?
- Joker Leaps Off The Page And Onto Your Shelf With New One:12 Collective Figure
- Iron Tides Review: Pokémon with Vikings - December 14, 2017
- Like Monster Hunter and Destiny: Hands-on with Dauntless - December 14, 2017
- Duelyst Review: Charming Visuals and Chess Strategies - December 14, 2017
- Lineage II: Revolution Review: Impressive, but Not Quite Impressive Enough - December 14, 2017
- DOOM VFR Review: Slick, Sweet Satanic Fun - December 14, 2017