Ghostbusters fans: I hope you’ve been saving your pennies. We now have official details and pictures of the BLITZWAY 1/6 scale Ecto-1. Yes-a 1/6 scale version of the Ecto-1 is coming. Last week we told you about their 1/6 scale figures that blew our minds finally being available for preorder. Now we get this? Can we get a life-sized painting of Viggo the Carpathian next? Holy cow.
1/6 Scale Ghostbusters Ecto-1
Blitzway spent quite a lot of time to develop an immortal masterpiece that no one has ever seen before. Accurate dimension, shape and structure evidenced to 1959 Cadillac. Precisely and exquisitely designed details of exterior and interior, along with realistic structures and props of ECTO-1. High-end of fantastic lighting system and rotating light bar. Embedded with Digital Audio Player with siren! World’s best automobile model ECTO-1 of measuring more than 40 inches in length and at an unbelievable quality.
[ BW-UMS 10401 ] – ECTO-1 Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle
Highly Detailed likeness of ECTO-1 from the Ghotstbusters, 1984
Highly Detailed likeness of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance
Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
Precise and detailed engine and underside
Realistically designed structures and props
45 LED Light-up functions on the exterior & interior
Rotating light bars with 2 motors
Effect of Siren sound
Features audio paly with USB & micro SD plug-in
Fully openable of 5 doors and bonnet
Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
Turnable 4 Wheels
1 Movable Stretcher
Possible to riding 4 Ghostbusters Figures
Possible to setting up 4 Proton packs on the Movable Stretcher
Man, would it be cool to own this. Sadly, I do not have the $1,390 that it will cost to get it into my collection. Look at that thing! The amount of detail in this thing is crazy. The coolest part has to be that you can store the proton packs in the back. Well, that and the fact that you can have your Ghostbusters ride in the car itself. Between all the electronics and size of this thing, the price is more than justified in my eyes.
If you can afford it, you are a lucky person. Preorders are open right here.
- Hulk Dazzles In New One:12 Collective Thor Ragnarok Figure
- Former Han Solo Directors Say The Experience Was "Wonderful"
- Get Your First Look At Origin Of Wonder Woman's Brother, Jason Woman, In Wonder Woman #35 Preview
- DC Comics Previews Catalogue For February 2018 Solicits
- Playmobil Brings The Cuteness With How To Train Your Dragon's Toothless
- Lizzy Caplan Supposedly In Talks For Supposed Role In Channing Tatum's Supposed Gambit Movie
- Before The Curtain Rises On Dean Haspiel's Harakiri Kane For The Last Time...
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Producer Says This Sequel Is Better Than The First
- Armie Hammer Says Nate Parker Is In "Director's Jail" For Rape Accusation Because Of Racial Double Standard
- Black Spot: Amazon Prime Acquires French Drama-Thriller Series
- Mark Hamill Describes His Emotional Return To The Millennium Falcon
- Streets of Fire and Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey Steelbooks Coming From Shout Factory - October 13, 2018
- Jack Skellington and Zero Get Their Very Own Nendoroid Figure - October 13, 2018
- Get Your Halloween Hype on With a New Clip and Soundtrack Preview! - October 13, 2018
- Sexy Jeff Goldblum Gets a Statue From Chronicle Collectibles - October 13, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Stranger Things, Vince Gilligan, Harry Potter, and More! - October 12, 2018