We have a clip from tonight’s new episode of The Flash titled ‘Therefore I Am’. At the end of last week, the Council of Wells had narrowed down the search for the man behind the new metahumans to being Clifford DeVoe (Neil Sandilands). We’ve known since the first episode of the season that he is The Thinker, but for the first time we got to see him out of his floating chair and we learned he was in a wheelchair.
The clip shows Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) asking DeVoe some questions at what appears to be a college. He asks about where he was on the night of the particle accelerator explosion, but asks by date and not the event. He also asks about him taking public transit to see if he was also on the bus during the dark matter event of when Barry returned from the Speed Force. DeVoe is evasive, not really answering and pushing back against the questions. Barry does his speed thing and swipes DeVoe’s coffee cup for either DNA or fingerprints. We’ll have to see what.
I expect this episode, like the rest of the Arrowverse shows, will spike up the main plot for the season before we get the Crisis on Earth-X crossover event next week.
The Flash airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Read Vampirella Vol. 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 15, 2017
- Denver Broncos Put Trevor Siemian on IR, Will Wait to See Who Will Start - December 15, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Reacts to New Titans Image of Hawk and Dove - December 15, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Pop Culture Titles Shipping March 2017 - December 15, 2017
- 4 New Clips from Guillermo del Toro’s Trollhunters Season 2 - December 15, 2017