Batman Annual #2 comes out next week.
But it has already sold through all stock at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Which means, you guessed it, it’s already going back for a second printing. Out on January 3rd 2018.
Batman Annual #2 Second Printing reprints the story written by Tom King with art by Lee Weeks and Michael Lark with a recoloured version of the original cover by Weeks.
In this issue, travel back in time with us to see the early days of the Bat and the Cat. What was Bruce and Selina’s first date? How did this rivalry blossom into romance, and then go right back to being a rivalry again?
Tom King reteams with his BATMAN/ELMER FUDD collaborator Lee Weeks to show us a little young love with capes and cowls. And a little crimefighting, too.
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup - March 16, 2018