Batman Annual #2 comes out next week.
But it has already sold through all stock at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Which means, you guessed it, it’s already going back for a second printing. Out on January 3rd 2018.
Batman Annual #2 Second Printing reprints the story written by Tom King with art by Lee Weeks and Michael Lark with a recoloured version of the original cover by Weeks.
In this issue, travel back in time with us to see the early days of the Bat and the Cat. What was Bruce and Selina’s first date? How did this rivalry blossom into romance, and then go right back to being a rivalry again?
Tom King reteams with his BATMAN/ELMER FUDD collaborator Lee Weeks to show us a little young love with capes and cowls. And a little crimefighting, too.
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017