Batman Annual #2 comes out next week.
But it has already sold through all stock at Diamond Comic Distributors.
Which means, you guessed it, it’s already going back for a second printing. Out on January 3rd 2018.
Batman Annual #2 Second Printing reprints the story written by Tom King with art by Lee Weeks and Michael Lark with a recoloured version of the original cover by Weeks.
In this issue, travel back in time with us to see the early days of the Bat and the Cat. What was Bruce and Selina’s first date? How did this rivalry blossom into romance, and then go right back to being a rivalry again?
Tom King reteams with his BATMAN/ELMER FUDD collaborator Lee Weeks to show us a little young love with capes and cowls. And a little crimefighting, too.
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018