DC Comics has been publishing New Super-Man since 2016, about Kenan Kong, the Superman of China, written by Gene Luen Yang. We have also been introduced to a number of other Chinese superheroes that have modelled themselves on their American counterparts. And in February 2018’s solicitations for comic stores to order from, DC Comics will be changing the title of the comic from New Super Man to New Super-Man And The Justice League Of China.
With this rather fetching cover…
NEW SUPER-MAN AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF CHINA #20
Written by GENE LUEN YANG
Art by BRENT PEEPLES and RICHARD FRIEND
Cover by PHILIP TAN
Variant cover by BERNARD CHANG
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“SEAS OF CHANGE” part one! It’s the dawn of a new era for the Justice League of China! The New Super-Man of China and his teammates have struck out on their own, and even the Ministry’s newly formed Lantern Corps is no match for this renegade force to be reckoned with! But as China’s superhero community reorganizes itself, trouble is brewing in North Korea…and from the depths emerges a new metahuman that will change everything.
On sale FEBRUARY 14 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US •RATED T
Currently consisting of Super-Man, Wonder-Woman, Robinbot, Bat-Man and Flash…
- Marvel Comics Liquidates the Retailer Liquidation List: Almost 1000 Titles Must Go - December 16, 2017
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate? - December 16, 2017
- I Like Bi Books and I Cannot Lie: Elizabeth Beier’s Trials and Errors - December 16, 2017
- Shonen Magazine to Run “Marvel Manga Awards” to Recruit Japanese Marvel Talent - December 16, 2017
- A New Age of Comics Begins in Albuquerque, New Mexico - December 16, 2017