Jason Borelli went to Anime NYC this weekend, and reported back to Bleeding Cool with a ton of cosplay photos. Okay somewhere between seventy and eighty. If you see yourself, do let us know in the comments.
Anime NYC has its inaugural show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The convention hosted exhibits, screenings, panels, and Japanese media creators with assistance from Crunchyroll has offered to help with the convention which includes ticket sales. Anime NYC’s organising company was LeftField Media, the founder of which, Greg Topalian, was also same person who created the New York Comic Con back in the day. The last convention here to be exclusively made for anime was the New York Anime Festival which was held from 2007 to 2009 which later merged with the New York Comic Con in 2010, and New York Anime Festival veteran Peter Tatara is also organizing Anime NYC. So everyone’s keeping it in the family…
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup - March 16, 2018