Jason Borelli went to Anime NYC this weekend, and reported back to Bleeding Cool with a ton of cosplay photos. Okay somewhere between seventy and eighty. If you see yourself, do let us know in the comments.
Anime NYC has its inaugural show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The convention hosted exhibits, screenings, panels, and Japanese media creators with assistance from Crunchyroll has offered to help with the convention which includes ticket sales. Anime NYC’s organising company was LeftField Media, the founder of which, Greg Topalian, was also same person who created the New York Comic Con back in the day. The last convention here to be exclusively made for anime was the New York Anime Festival which was held from 2007 to 2009 which later merged with the New York Comic Con in 2010, and New York Anime Festival veteran Peter Tatara is also organizing Anime NYC. So everyone’s keeping it in the family…
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 27 Articles From Comic-Con Wednesday - July 19, 2018
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018