Jason Borelli went to Anime NYC this weekend, and reported back to Bleeding Cool with a ton of cosplay photos. Okay somewhere between seventy and eighty. If you see yourself, do let us know in the comments.
Anime NYC has its inaugural show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. The convention hosted exhibits, screenings, panels, and Japanese media creators with assistance from Crunchyroll has offered to help with the convention which includes ticket sales. Anime NYC’s organising company was LeftField Media, the founder of which, Greg Topalian, was also same person who created the New York Comic Con back in the day. The last convention here to be exclusively made for anime was the New York Anime Festival which was held from 2007 to 2009 which later merged with the New York Comic Con in 2010, and New York Anime Festival veteran Peter Tatara is also organizing Anime NYC. So everyone’s keeping it in the family…
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017