Walt Disney‘s Mickey Mouse first graced the silver screen on November 18th, 1928, in the animated short Steamboat Willie; but after 87 years, over 130 films, and and an Academy Award, “The Mouse” still looks as good as ever. In lieu of cake and candles, fashion designer/manufacturer/retailer Uniqlo is offering fans some very cool “birthday presents” in the form of a very sweet selection of Disney designs at some truly Mickey-worthy prices.
Here’s a look at Uniqlo’s lineup, with links for pricing and ordering information:
Sounds of Disney: Groove to your own beat with your favorite Disney characters
This is LifeWear
Who you are, what you believe in: that’s what you wear every day. And that is what we make clothing for. Welcome to a new way of apparel.
Apparel that comes from our Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time. Made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of your style.
A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all.
Clothing that we are constantly innovating, bringing more warmth, more lightness, better design, and better comfort to your life.
It never stops evolving because your life never stops changing.
Simple apparel with a not-so-simple purpose: to make your life better.
UNIQLO LifeWear. Simple made better.
If you’re looking to stop by a Uniqlo store in-person, you can find their directory here.
(Special thanks to Lauren Sisselman for the opportunity)
- Rick and Morty Delays, Sherlock’s No Fun, Daniel Bryan Returns [The Weekly Static s01e32] - March 23, 2018
- Astro City: FremantleMedia Secures TV Series Rights, Co-Creator Kurt Busiek to Pen Pilot - March 23, 2018
- Rick and Morty’s Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland: Squanchy Negotiations Delaying Season 4 - March 23, 2018
- A.P. Bio Episode 7 ‘Selling Out’ Review: I Am Jack’s Pocket Smiles - March 22, 2018
- Impulse: Doug Liman Jumps Back to the ‘Jumper’ Universe in YouTube Red Teaser - March 22, 2018