Rhett & Link’s Buddy System comes charging back to YouTube Red for a second season on Wednesday, November 29th. Joining series stars and co-creators Rhett McLaughlin & Charles “Link” Neal for the new season are Veep‘s Tony Hale, The Big Bang Theory‘s Mayim Bialik, The League‘s Leslie Bibb, Ballers‘ Rob Corddry, and many more.
Directed by Steve Pink (Hot Tub Time Machine, Children’s Hospital), the eight-episode season is set to be executive produced by the original creative team of McLaughlin, Neal, and Stevie Wynne Levine; along with Kids at Play’s Jason Berger and Amy Laslett. Michael Jamin and Sivert Glarum (Maron, King Of The Hill) have been tapped as series showrunners.
You can check out the official trailer and synopsis for Season 2 of Rhett & Link’s Buddy System here:
Season 2 of Buddy System seeks to explore Rhett and Link’s powerful friendship in a new and refreshing way by asking the radical question: What if Rhett and Link had never met in 1st grade and went on to become hosts of the popular internet show Good Mythical Morning? The all-new episodes take place in a parallel universe, where instead of growing up together in North Carolina, they meet as adults in Los Angeles after Link is forced to move into Rhett’s empty top bunk. Will they each be able to grow enough of a friendship to form the “buddy system” their counterparts enjoy in this universe?
Rhett and Link will also be joined this season by MaryLynn Rajskub (24, Safety Not Guaranteed), Michael McDonald (The Heat, MADtv), Page Kennedy (Blue Mountain State, Rush Hour), David Koechner (Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy), Garrett Morris (2 Broke Girls, Ant-Man), and Alison Rich (Popstar, Angie Tribeca).
Rhett & Link are a comedic duo known for hosting the most-watched daily talk show on the Internet, Good Mythical Morning, their narrative series Rhett & Link’s Buddy System, their award-winning weekly podcast Ear Biscuits, as well as their wildly popular songs, sketches, and viral low-budget local commercials. The pair’s YouTube channels have a combined social following of 20+ million people with over four billion total views.
- My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Is Hitting YouTube Today
- Messiah Coming To Netflix From Mark Burnett And Roma Downey In 2019
- How Things Got To Be: A Look Back at Season 2 Finale ‘The End of the Road’ [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 23, 2018
- American Gods Season 2 Update: Cast Dinner, Axe Throwing, and a Stormare Selfie - June 23, 2018
- The Grail Finds Jesse, God-Dog Rolls Out, and Humperdoo Dances in ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Preview [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 23, 2018
- Preacher Previews: Cassidy Talks Tulip with Jesse, Unrequited Love with Gran’ma [The Road to Angelville: Bleeding Cool’s ‘Preacher’ Week] - June 22, 2018
- Time’s Up for NBC’s ‘Timeless’ as Network Cancels Series for Second Time - June 22, 2018