On last week’s Arrow, Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) returned to ask for help from Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell). Slade’s boy Joseph (Liam Hall) was supposed to be in a Kasnian prison… and Slade needed the face of Oliver not the Green Arrow to try and get him released. But when it’s discovered that a group called the Jackals had taken Joseph, Slade dons his Deathstroke uniform and goes after his son only to find out things are very different than they appear.
The episode ended with the revelation that Joseph was actually the head of the Jackals and they had Slade surrounded. He had knocked Oliver out, but not for too long and Oliver was able to follow and it watching as the scene below plays out. It’s a pretty intense scene as Joseph, who is going by the name of Cain Wolfman, talks about killing his father… but Slade in his usually intense way, talks about how he will kill anyone that stand in his way of talking with his son and that he has nothing to lose. He makes a pretty convincing point of at least letting him have his say.
Arrow airs Thursdays at 9 PM on the CW.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018