Three years ago, This War Of Mine came out and put a focus on life after the war rather than making it all about the war. A bold step that got 11 Bit Studios rave reviews for the game’s innovation in storytelling. This week, the company marks that anniversary with a new DLC campaign called “Father’s Promise”, which you can snag the first part of on Steam right now for $2 or as part of the season pass for $5. Below is a brief description and the trailer for the new DLC.
Father’s Promise is a story-driven experience based on an audio-drama by award-winning Polish author Łukasz Orbitowski. You take on the role of Adam, a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and escape the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate, and sacrifice.
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today
- Ori And The Blind Forest CEO Thinks WWII Has Been Handled Embarassingly in Games
- This War Of Mine Gets New DLC To Help War Child Charity
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Wins Game Of The Year At The DICE Awards
- Shadow Of Mordor Leads Game Developers Choice Awards Nominations
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal Four New Localization Games At GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Will Be Getting A Japanese Demo Next Week - February 24, 2018