A few more chairs are being shuffled at IDW Publishing today.
Greg Goldstein , previously President and Chief Operating Officer of IDW Publishing, has been promoted to Publisher as well.
Ted Adams, the previous Publisher, will still be Chief Executive Officer of the parent company of IDW Media Holdings, which in addition to IDW Publishing, also includes IDW Entertainment and CTM Media Group as its subsidiaries. In addition to his continued management of IDW Media Holdings, he will be “pursuing new business opportunities across the three divisions.”
Chief Creative Officer Chris Ryall will become EIC again, while previous EIC David Hedgecock will have the new role of Associate Publisher, “further developing the company’s strategic goals by synergizing processes throughout the entire publishing division.”
No, me neither.
The San Diego comic book publisher, IDW, puts out comics including Transformers, GI Joe, Star Trek and Star Wars, also work in games, films and TV, including the current Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency on BBC America.
- Giving Her All She's Got! We Review The Star Trek Warp Core Car Charger
- Warner Bros. Classics Get The Funko Mystery Mini Treatment
- Cards Against Humanity Wants To Stop Trump From Building His Wall
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Mondo Soundtrack Release Of The Week: Pixar's Ratatouille
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018
- SCOOP: Jeff Lemire to Create Black Hammer Crossover With DC Comics Characters - December 13, 2018
- The Green Lantern #1, Heroes In Crisis #2 and Ogre #1 Get Second Printings - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics to Make Brian Bendis, David Walker and Jamal Campbell’s Naomi #1 Fully Returnable - December 13, 2018