It’s been teased for a minute from Blizzard, but finally, StarCraft II is officially a free-to-play title on Blizzard’s own platform. All you need to access the game is an account (which is already free to create), and enough space to download the game. Below are some of the features that the developers have thrown in to sweeten the pot and make the free version all the better, just in case you were worried all you were getting was the base game.
· The full, award-winning Wings of Liberty campaign
· Immediate access to all multiplayer units in Unranked Multiplayer and Custom game modes
· Free access to the Ranked Multiplayer ladder by completing 10 “First Wins of the Day” in Unranked Multiplayer or Versus AI modes
· All Co-op Commanders free up to level 5, including the brand new Terran commander combo Mira Han and Matt Horner, who also debut today.
· Between November 8 and December 8, players who already have Wings of Liberty (as of October 31, 2017) can get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm.
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- 'StarCraft II' Becomes Free To Play In A Couple Weeks
- 159 Shots Of Cosplay At New York Comic Con Day One - Strawberry Shortcake To Pac Man And His Ghosts
- Gamescon Will Be Getting Some New 'Overwatch' Content
- 'Overwatch' Game Of The Year Edition Hit Shelves Next Week
- SEGA Teases New Phantasy Star Game for Mobile on 30th Anniversary - July 21, 2018
- New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Celebrates Mickey’s 90th Birthday - July 21, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate Gets a Zelda Armor Crossover - July 21, 2018
- EVO 2018’s Most Popular Game at Signups is Dragon Ball FighterZ - July 21, 2018
- Voldo Finally Makes an Appearance in SoulCalibur VI’s Latest Reveal - July 21, 2018