It’s been teased for a minute from Blizzard, but finally, StarCraft II is officially a free-to-play title on Blizzard’s own platform. All you need to access the game is an account (which is already free to create), and enough space to download the game. Below are some of the features that the developers have thrown in to sweeten the pot and make the free version all the better, just in case you were worried all you were getting was the base game.
· The full, award-winning Wings of Liberty campaign
· Immediate access to all multiplayer units in Unranked Multiplayer and Custom game modes
· Free access to the Ranked Multiplayer ladder by completing 10 “First Wins of the Day” in Unranked Multiplayer or Versus AI modes
· All Co-op Commanders free up to level 5, including the brand new Terran commander combo Mira Han and Matt Horner, who also debut today.
· Between November 8 and December 8, players who already have Wings of Liberty (as of October 31, 2017) can get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm.
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- 'StarCraft II' Becomes Free To Play In A Couple Weeks
- 159 Shots Of Cosplay At New York Comic Con Day One - Strawberry Shortcake To Pac Man And His Ghosts
- Gamescon Will Be Getting Some New 'Overwatch' Content
- 'Overwatch' Game Of The Year Edition Hit Shelves Next Week
- Where Do I Put All This Steam? We Review WD’s My Passport Ultra - April 20, 2018
- The Legend Of Bum-Bo is Getting a Proper Release in 2018 - April 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Next Map is Getting a Cave Network - April 20, 2018
- More Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Rumors Say Game Will Be Like Overwatch - April 20, 2018
- Xbox Insiders Getting a Preview of the May Update Now - April 20, 2018