As we get closer to the next double-episode airing of The Shannara Chronicles, it’s time to get ready for the Warlock Lord’s return. Bandon (Marcus Vanko) has the Sword, the Skull and the Heart — all of the pieces he needs to resurrect the Warlock Lord, and the clip below show us it’s time for him to do it. But where does this have to take place? If it’s at Graymark, the former home of the Warlock Lord, then there’s one catch: it’s currently the home of the Crimson, and they’re not likely to just open their doors and allow a magic user in to do a ceremony.
The clip below shows Bandon putting the pieces together and performing the ceremony, and then we see the body of the Warlock Lord lying in the circle of fire. We haven’t seen what the Warlock Lord looks like, but between he silhouette we saw in the previews and the profile shot here, it sure looks like Manu Bennett might be pulling double-duty as both Allanon and the Warlock Lord. This could be part of why he seems so much weaker right now. Maybe the two are tied together in some way. And that could lead to some very interesting things — like who Mareth’s father is. But I’m just speculating now.
The Shannara Chronicles airs Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET with a second episode following immediately on Spike.
- Joe West: A Reason Flash Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Mick Rory: A Reason Legends Of Tomorrow Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Quentin Lance: A Reason Arrow Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Winn Schott: A Reason Supergirl Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Butch Gilzean: A Reason Gotham Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017