As we get closer to the next double-episode airing of The Shannara Chronicles, it’s time to get ready for the Warlock Lord’s return. Bandon (Marcus Vanko) has the Sword, the Skull and the Heart — all of the pieces he needs to resurrect the Warlock Lord, and the clip below show us it’s time for him to do it. But where does this have to take place? If it’s at Graymark, the former home of the Warlock Lord, then there’s one catch: it’s currently the home of the Crimson, and they’re not likely to just open their doors and allow a magic user in to do a ceremony.
The clip below shows Bandon putting the pieces together and performing the ceremony, and then we see the body of the Warlock Lord lying in the circle of fire. We haven’t seen what the Warlock Lord looks like, but between he silhouette we saw in the previews and the profile shot here, it sure looks like Manu Bennett might be pulling double-duty as both Allanon and the Warlock Lord. This could be part of why he seems so much weaker right now. Maybe the two are tied together in some way. And that could lead to some very interesting things — like who Mareth’s father is. But I’m just speculating now.
The Shannara Chronicles airs Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET with a second episode following immediately on Spike.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018