With just a few days until launch of the Open Beta, developer Bitbox revealed a brand new trailer for Life is Feudal: MMO. In this new trailer, viewers will be treated to a variety of landscapes from the game, along with a look at the vast gameplay scope where players start learning how to build primitive huts, gain knowledge of forging iron and steel, and even build devastating castle siege machines. The game mixes role playing, community building and survival, all in a harsh, realistic medieval world filled with lurking dangers. Players start out alone, but band with others to build thriving communities, villages, which can evolve into entire cities and kingdoms with hard work and dedication.
While players may start their adventures alone, as they gather and craft supplies needed to make it to the next day, they will quickly meet up with others to form groups, then guilds, and finally work their way up to complete medieval societies and nation-states. Life is Feudal: MMO is a realistic social experience, where the best way to thrive in the world is to work together and build a fully functioning society, where everyone has a place, from the most basic hunters and gatherers, to farmers, soldiers and civic leaders. There’s a place for everyone in Life is Feudal: MMO, and a world ready for them to explore.
The latest trailer for the MMO is below.
- Gazillion Entertainment Is Shutting Marvel Heroes Down This Friday Instead Of The End Of December As Promised - November 22, 2017
- EA Is In Trouble Again: This Time Over FIFA As Fans Start A Boycott - November 22, 2017
- Sign-up For The Sea of Thieves Technical Alpha Is Closing Next Week - November 22, 2017
- You Can Now Hire Professionals To Play Call Of Duty For You - November 22, 2017
- Pokémon Go Has New Rules For The Mewtwo Ex Raids - November 22, 2017