In an effort to bring more people into the park, Disneyland will be offering a Disneyland After Dark experience for guests. According to the Disney Parks Blog:
“Disneyland After Dark kicks off January 18 with its first after-hours event – Throwback Nite!
Step back in time to the ‘50s and ‘60s for a taste of the classic after-dark experience at Disneyland. Come dressed in your best to enjoy the Happiest Place on Earth under a million twinkling lights, swinging to the tune of the bands and enjoying your favorite rides in the cool moonlight ‘till the clock strikes 1 a.m.!
Original attraction posters of Disneyland experiences from yesteryear welcome you as you commemorate the evening with special photo locations – and unlimited digital downloads are included with your event admission! Live music and dancing bring the bygone era to life throughout the park, and the sky lights up with an exclusive showing of “Fantasy in The Sky” fireworks. Guests will receive a commemorative lanyard and a vintage-inspired park map that will highlight the special experiences taking place throughout the evening.”
While I am thrilled that the first after dark experience will be a more official-sounding Dapper Day event, I have to wonder how much Disney is going to charge for this. The park stays open pretty late most of the time, but I do like the idea of throwback days (please introduce throwback prices).
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018