Mickie James. Dana Brooke. Bayley. All three were fighting for a spot on the women’s side of Team RAW for Survivor Series. All three would add something to the team. After Bayley’s best friend Sasha Banks was added to the team, the pressure was on — and at the end of this match, it was confirmed that the friends would soon be working together.
— WWE (@WWE) November 14, 2017
As we all know, Bayley has been underused for some time since moving over to the main roster. She is a great wrestler, but her character isn’t exactly the best (though I do like it). This is no fault of her own, and frankly the other two women in the ring seem out of place. James is a veteran wrestler, but it feels like she came back just to lose every match she’s in. We seldom see Brooke in the ring, so it’s hard to have any connection to her. Though after her spat with Asuka, maybe we’ll see her more? I’d love to see Asuka wrestle anyone other than a jobber. That is a waste of pure talent.
Ultimately, Bayley won, giving the hugger a big push. Team SmackDown has an excellent roster in their own right, but RAW has Asuka. And she’s really the best person on Team RAW.
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017