Mickie James. Dana Brooke. Bayley. All three were fighting for a spot on the women’s side of Team RAW for Survivor Series. All three would add something to the team. After Bayley’s best friend Sasha Banks was added to the team, the pressure was on — and at the end of this match, it was confirmed that the friends would soon be working together.
— WWE (@WWE) November 14, 2017
As we all know, Bayley has been underused for some time since moving over to the main roster. She is a great wrestler, but her character isn’t exactly the best (though I do like it). This is no fault of her own, and frankly the other two women in the ring seem out of place. James is a veteran wrestler, but it feels like she came back just to lose every match she’s in. We seldom see Brooke in the ring, so it’s hard to have any connection to her. Though after her spat with Asuka, maybe we’ll see her more? I’d love to see Asuka wrestle anyone other than a jobber. That is a waste of pure talent.
Ultimately, Bayley won, giving the hugger a big push. Team SmackDown has an excellent roster in their own right, but RAW has Asuka. And she’s really the best person on Team RAW.
- Pixar Pal-A-Round Designs Unveiled for Pixar Pier - April 26, 2018
- Joonas Suotamo, Chewie Himself, Visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars Offerings - April 25, 2018
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are Coming to Disney’s Epcot June 9th - April 25, 2018
- When the Superhero Shows up After the End of the World: Kamikaze - April 25, 2018
- Meet the Creators Behind the New Harveys Steamboat Willie Line at Disney Springs - April 25, 2018