We’re back again for Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult — and we are teetering close to the end of the show’s seventh season as we recap the penultimate ninth episode: “Charles (Manson) In Charge.” So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting.
You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Once again, this is not a formal review — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and we hope you join us again on Tuesday night’s season finale of American Horror Story: Cult “Great Again,” directed by Jennifer Lynch and written by Tim Minear:
- Preacher’s Season 3 Teaser Offers a Warped Welcome to Angelville - May 20, 2018
- Fear the Walking Dead Rewind s04e05: A Look Back at ‘Laura’ - May 20, 2018
- American Horror Story Season 8 Brings Billie Lourd Back to the Future - May 18, 2018
- ABC, CBS, CW, Fox and Freeform: Our Upfronts Thoughts [The Weekly Static s01e40] - May 18, 2018
- Cartoon Network’s ‘Thundercats Roar’ with New Look, Mix of Comedy/Action - May 18, 2018