We’re back again for Bleeding Cool’s weekly recap of American Horror Story: Cult — and we are teetering close to the end of the show’s seventh season as we recap the penultimate ninth episode: “Charles (Manson) In Charge.” So my overview/recap of the episode is waiting patiently for your eyeballs below, along with some Spare Parts that I picked up along the way that I thought you might find interesting.
You can also check out the transcript of my live-blog of the episode here or by clicking the link after the video.
But one quick thing before we get our recap under way…
Once again, this is not a formal review — more of a recap/review/stream of consciousness mash-up “monster” all its own — but I will be covering some themes and takeaways involving major and minor plot points from the episode. Just something to keep in mind before watching or re-watching the episode. Definitely not looking to have angry fellow geeks outside my apartment with pitchforks and torches because I slacked off on the spoiler warnings.
You can click here to read up on our live-blog of the episode:
Thanks for tagging along this week, and we hope you join us again on Tuesday night’s season finale of American Horror Story: Cult “Great Again,” directed by Jennifer Lynch and written by Tim Minear:
- Charmed: Shades of Blue’s Sarah Jeffery Joins CW Reboot Pilot - February 23, 2018
- [Olympics] #SlideAPose Is Just as Adorable an Idea as You Think It Is - February 23, 2018
- The Rookie: Ray Donovan’s Alyssa Diaz Joins ABC Drama Series - February 23, 2018
- The Walking Dead Season 8: Andrew Lincoln Sings His Goodbye to Carl - February 23, 2018
- The Weekly Static s01e28: Kylie Jenner, Walking Dead, Muppets & More! - February 23, 2018