Tonight’s episode of Supergirl takes Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) back to the small town of Midvale where they grew up and we get to see an adventure of young Alex (Olivia Nikkanen) and young Kara (Izabela Vidovic) as a young boy named Kenny has gone missing.
Executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner take us inside the new episode in the video clip below. According to them, this is a very important episode as it shows how the two sister became close and them working on the first mystery together. It seems that they weren’t exactly that close in the beginning and Rovner thinks that this will become a fan favorite episode because of how it builds on to the mythos. Besides the new actress playing the young Alex and Kara, Helen Slater returns as Eliza Danvers and Erica Durance appears as Alura Zor-El again, but according to Rovner, it is in a rather surprising way.
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 PM on the CW.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018