Tonight’s episode of Supergirl takes Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) back to the small town of Midvale where they grew up and we get to see an adventure of young Alex (Olivia Nikkanen) and young Kara (Izabela Vidovic) as a young boy named Kenny has gone missing.
Executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner take us inside the new episode in the video clip below. According to them, this is a very important episode as it shows how the two sister became close and them working on the first mystery together. It seems that they weren’t exactly that close in the beginning and Rovner thinks that this will become a fan favorite episode because of how it builds on to the mythos. Besides the new actress playing the young Alex and Kara, Helen Slater returns as Eliza Danvers and Erica Durance appears as Alura Zor-El again, but according to Rovner, it is in a rather surprising way.
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 PM on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018