NetherRealm Studios have finally revealed the fighters for the (at time of writing) last fighter DLC pack for Injustice 2, via a CG animated teaser trailer, and they have perhaps the most surprising crossover guest star to end on. Or should that be guest stars?
Because as well as The Atom bringing his size-altering style to the game, and Suicide Squad‘s Enchantress (thankfully, not in the movie’s costume) bringing the dark magic to the brawler, we also get the surprise of Raphael…and Leonardo, and Michelangelo and Donatello.
Yup, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are joining the fray in the popular beat ’em up.
What is of particular interest is a line from the teaser where Leonardo says ‘We fight as a team.’ Is this purely part of the plotting in this little teaser trailer, or could it be a suggestion of how the characters play in the game. Could it be that they literally play as the whole team rather than individual fighters?
I suppose we’ll find out before long, but the first fighter will be The Atom and hitting Injustice 2 December 12th.
Check out the reveal trailer below!
Injustice 2 is a fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It is the sequel to 2013’s Injustice: Gods Among Us.
- 'Injustice 2' Finally Shows Of The Atom Reveal Trailer
- Mortal Kombat Figures Coming From Funko
- The Latest 'Injustice 2' Patch Adds Fixes & Xbox One X Features
- 'Injustice 2' Set To Release On PC Next Week
- Ch-Ch-Changes - K Perkins Comes To Injustice 2 And Michael Lark Joins Batman
- Hellboy Gets A Proper Trailer For 'Injustice 2' DLC
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017