And here it is. Tonight is the final episode of Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1. As controversial as the series has been with the deluge of negative critics, the show isn’t that bad. It has flaws and you can see where they made choices for budgetary reasons, but it still fits in with Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. Maybe it would’ve been better as a Netflix series; it’s hard to say. I am looking forward to the final episode so I can look at the season as a whole and then judge it.
In a clip from tonight’s episode, we see Maximus’s final plan. He has set up a scanner in the control room that he has to put his palm print on once every hour or the protective dome over the city will drop and kill everyone. Triton immediately wants to cut off his hand, but Maximus says it won’t work. You have to like the way Triton thinks, though. Maximus believes that the people are still with him, and we really haven’t seen enough of the people to tell. He wants to lead the Inhumans to invade Earth. Kind of a grand plan. Will the season go out with a whimper or a bang?
Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1 finale airs tonight at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Ben Barnes Talks About Billy Russo In Marvel’s The Punisher (Spoilers) - November 18, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: Welcome Back Frank… - November 18, 2017
- Singer/Actor David Cassidy Hospitalized Due To Organ Failure - November 18, 2017
- The Simple Story Structure You’ve Never Heard Of, But Should Master - November 18, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: James And Lena Won’t Be Buddies Anytime Soon - November 18, 2017