When it comes to superheroes in comics, television, and movies, the best part is when they team up. These are a bunch of characters with larger-than-life personalities that we want to see bounce off of each other. That is the point of these team-ups, and it seems that Justice League is going to have some of that. According to Henry Cavill and Screen Rant, the dynamic between all of the members of the league is one of the best parts of the movie.
“Watching the team dynamic as characters is one of my favorite things about this movie, because superheroes are all different factions of the human psyche, personality traits, just personified and made grand. So everyone who’s watched this movie will have something they can associate with while watching each one of these performances.”
The dynamic between characters is one of the most important things in an ensemble film, so it’s great to hear that one of the cast members believes it’s the highlight of this production.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
- Wonder Review: Tugs At The Heartstrings, But Isn’t Obnoxious About It - November 17, 2017
- Lady Bird Review: A Flawless Coming-Of-Age Story - November 17, 2017
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Photos, A Logo, And Character Breakdowns - November 16, 2017
- Zachary Levi: Shazam! Is ‘Big’, But With Superpowers - November 16, 2017
- Runaways Season 1: Showrunners Talk Shooting In L.A. And The Parents - November 16, 2017