When it comes to superheroes in comics, television, and movies, the best part is when they team up. These are a bunch of characters with larger-than-life personalities that we want to see bounce off of each other. That is the point of these team-ups, and it seems that Justice League is going to have some of that. According to Henry Cavill and Screen Rant, the dynamic between all of the members of the league is one of the best parts of the movie.
“Watching the team dynamic as characters is one of my favorite things about this movie, because superheroes are all different factions of the human psyche, personality traits, just personified and made grand. So everyone who’s watched this movie will have something they can associate with while watching each one of these performances.”
The dynamic between characters is one of the most important things in an ensemble film, so it’s great to hear that one of the cast members believes it’s the highlight of this production.
Summary: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
Justice League, directed by Zack Snyder, stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, and Henry Cavill. It will be released on November 17th.
- [Sundance 2018] American Animals Review: A Heist Movie with a Harsh Dose of Reality - January 21, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] Beast Review: A Better Short Than a Full Movie - January 21, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] The Guilty Review: A Game of Telephone That Doesn’t Quite Connect - January 19, 2018
- [Sundance 2018] Our New President Review: A Terrifying Montage of Russian Propaganda - January 19, 2018
- It’s Jaeger vs. Jaeger in New Pacific Rim Uprising Images - January 18, 2018