Xbox One X has provided console players a way to experience The Witcher III: Wild Hunt at 60 frames per second. And it does that without needing any kind of update or patch for Xbox One X players.
According to Eurogamer, The Witcher 3 shipped with an unlocked framerate, allowing it to potentially reach 60fps, which it’s now able to accomplish (with occasional dips) on newly arrived Xbox One X. However, the increased framerate comes at the cost of resolution, as the unpatched Xbox One version of The Witcher 3 runs at 900p. A later update boosted resolution to 1080p, but locked the framerate in at 30fps.
- The Witcher 3 Is Finally Getting Some Xbox One X Upgrades
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest 'Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Trailer
- Xbox One Users Can Now Do Gift Giving
- Twitch Unveils Two New Additions Coming To Partners & Affiliates
- Bandai Namco Release The "Immortal Vanguard" Expansion For 'Duelyst'
- NBA 2K19 is Getting Several Major MyTEAM Updates - August 15, 2018
- Walmart is Getting an Exclusive Mario Tennis Aces Switch Bundle - August 15, 2018
- Cities: Skylines’ Mass Transit Expansion is Now on Xbox One and PS4 - August 9, 2018
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee Will Feature Mega Evolutions - August 8, 2018
- Blizzard Is Working on Several New Diablo Projects - August 8, 2018