Xbox One X has provided console players a way to experience The Witcher III: Wild Hunt at 60 frames per second. And it does that without needing any kind of update or patch for Xbox One X players.
According to Eurogamer, The Witcher 3 shipped with an unlocked framerate, allowing it to potentially reach 60fps, which it’s now able to accomplish (with occasional dips) on newly arrived Xbox One X. However, the increased framerate comes at the cost of resolution, as the unpatched Xbox One version of The Witcher 3 runs at 900p. A later update boosted resolution to 1080p, but locked the framerate in at 30fps.
- The Witcher 3 Is Finally Getting Some Xbox One X Upgrades
- Adventure Modes Featured In Latest 'Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia' Trailer
- Xbox One Users Can Now Do Gift Giving
- Twitch Unveils Two New Additions Coming To Partners & Affiliates
- Bandai Namco Release The "Immortal Vanguard" Expansion For 'Duelyst'
- Bungie Admits to Throttling Destiny 2 Faction Rally Tokens - January 18, 2018
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Could Be Releasing on Xbox One and PS4 - January 18, 2018
- Snapchat Parent Company Lays off 22 Workers as Part of Reorganization Plan - January 18, 2018
- Go Behind the Scenes of Underworld Ascendant in Latest Trailer - January 17, 2018
- Wizards of the Coast Have Plumbed the Depths of MTG Arena’s Economy - January 17, 2018