Xbox One X has provided console players a way to experience The Witcher III: Wild Hunt at 60 frames per second. And it does that without needing any kind of update or patch for Xbox One X players.
According to Eurogamer, The Witcher 3 shipped with an unlocked framerate, allowing it to potentially reach 60fps, which it’s now able to accomplish (with occasional dips) on newly arrived Xbox One X. However, the increased framerate comes at the cost of resolution, as the unpatched Xbox One version of The Witcher 3 runs at 900p. A later update boosted resolution to 1080p, but locked the framerate in at 30fps.
- Xbox One Users Can Now Do Gift Giving
- Twitch Unveils Two New Additions Coming To Partners & Affiliates
- Bandai Namco Release The "Immortal Vanguard" Expansion For 'Duelyst'
- Gazillion Entertainment Shuts Down Marvel Heroes - November 15, 2017
- Lineage 2: Revolution Has Launched Worldwide On iOS And Android - November 15, 2017
- The Exorcist: Legion VR Will Launch On November 22nd - November 15, 2017
- Call Of Duty: WWII’s Micro-transaction System Is Delayed Until Next Week - November 15, 2017
- Humble Bundle Will Donate 100% Of Profits From Its Care Package To Hurricane Relief - November 14, 2017