I’m always sad to see the Halloween decorations come down, but man — Magic Kingdom during the holidays is something magical. In just one night, the park is transformed into a winter wonderland, and is ready to go by the morning! I’ve been to the Magic Kingdom once for the Christmas party, and let me tell you: it really is a sight to behold.
Disney shared this video today, showing how the park was transformed overnight. The Christmas party starts tomorrow, and while I won’t be there this year, I urge everyone to go! It’s so much fun!
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018
- UNIQLO’s New Mickey Blue Line Is Ideal for Warm Summer Afternoons - July 10, 2018