I’m always sad to see the Halloween decorations come down, but man — Magic Kingdom during the holidays is something magical. In just one night, the park is transformed into a winter wonderland, and is ready to go by the morning! I’ve been to the Magic Kingdom once for the Christmas party, and let me tell you: it really is a sight to behold.
Disney shared this video today, showing how the park was transformed overnight. The Christmas party starts tomorrow, and while I won’t be there this year, I urge everyone to go! It’s so much fun!
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018