I’m always sad to see the Halloween decorations come down, but man — Magic Kingdom during the holidays is something magical. In just one night, the park is transformed into a winter wonderland, and is ready to go by the morning! I’ve been to the Magic Kingdom once for the Christmas party, and let me tell you: it really is a sight to behold.
Disney shared this video today, showing how the park was transformed overnight. The Christmas party starts tomorrow, and while I won’t be there this year, I urge everyone to go! It’s so much fun!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017