I’m always sad to see the Halloween decorations come down, but man — Magic Kingdom during the holidays is something magical. In just one night, the park is transformed into a winter wonderland, and is ready to go by the morning! I’ve been to the Magic Kingdom once for the Christmas party, and let me tell you: it really is a sight to behold.
Disney shared this video today, showing how the park was transformed overnight. The Christmas party starts tomorrow, and while I won’t be there this year, I urge everyone to go! It’s so much fun!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018