After many months of waiting, Batman: The Telltale Series will finally be making its way to the Nintendo Switch on November 14th, both as a download and as a physical game. To be clear, this is just the first season of the game and there are no details that indicate you’ll be able to purchase or download Season 2. Below is a brief quote about the game from its Executive Producer, Sean O’Conner, as well as the formal trailer for the game.
“This will be Telltale’s first Mature-rated title on the system, so we’re really excited not only to have our game on Switch but also to approach a new audience with a game we’re really proud of,” said Executive Producer Sean O’Connor. “We think our unique take on Batman is a great way to introduce Nintendo fans to Telltale’s style of storytelling. It’s also nice that returning fans will be able to experience the game on a console they can take with them everywhere.”
- Telltale Games Releases New Images Of Batman: The Enemy Within's Next Chapter
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier Has A PS4 Release Date
- Telltale Shows Off The Last 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Episode Trailer
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- The Nintendo Switch Is Finally Getting 'Batman: A Telltale Adventure'
- Ubisoft Announces Release Date for Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - March 18, 2018
- ‘A Summer Lesson’ Characters are Coming to Tekken 7 - March 18, 2018
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets a New Kingdom of Northymbre Trailer - March 18, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Adding More Mechanics to Make You Jason - March 18, 2018
- Pokkén Tournament DX Reveals New DLC Screenshots - March 18, 2018