For those of you wondering if Injustice 2 would get some Xbox One X support, wonder no longer. The latest patch for the game adds in enhancements for the fighting title, which includes HDR support, but mentions nothing about 4K. Below are some brief details of the major additions, and you can click this link to see the finer details of the patch and all the things it repairs.
General Gameplay fixes
- Patch is live on Xbox will arrive on PS4 early next week.
- General and Online stability improvements
- Added support for Xbox One X (including improved shadow quality, enhanced motion blur, better depth of field, overall higher quality post-processing, increased character detail, higher resolution, and HDR support)
- Improved rewards for completing Guild Multiverse Tiers
- Various Movelist corrections and improvements to AI logic
- Legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Captain Cold, Cyborg, Dr. Fate, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Poison Ivy, and Robin
- Fixed some Credits / Mother Box / Multiverse exploits
- The Meta Challenge “Don’t spend any meter during the match” is no longer affected by an opponent’s meter draining attacks
- Multiverse Sidekicks now have a 3 ⅔ second cooldown (was 7 seconds)
- Fixed many instances of the indicator incorrectly displaying “Counter” instead of “Punish”
- Fixed a bug which was causing Down + Medium attacks to not be invulnerable to High Attacks during some of their recovery frames when continuing to hold Down
- Background Bounce Environmental Interactions are now more consistent for all character regardless of facing and stance
- Fixed an issue with Alternate Controls that allowed some special moves to be executed with shortcuts during pre-jump frames while Input Shortcuts option was turned off
- Acrobat & Gadget Character’s Bomb Environmental Interactions now Jump/Plant the bombs 6 frames faster, have 14 fewer startup frames, hit mid (was unblockable), and the Jumps travel a shorter distance
- New Nth Metal shaders are available for some characters.