We talk about the second half of Stranger Things 2 and wrap up our thoughts on the series so far.
Listen on YouTube:
Castle of Horror Podcast Links:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The show is hosted here. Get our RSS Feed. Subscribe at iTunes. Listen on Stitcher. Or on YouTube.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, writer of IDW’s Ben 10 series and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing. Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio of Clockwerx from Humanoids, attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver, and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle Talk: Tom DeFalco Explains Spider-Girl and Why the Best Spider-Stories Are Set in High School - August 14, 2018
- Castle of Horror – ‘I Was a Teenage Frankenstein’: A Narcissistic Monster Makes a Monster - August 6, 2018
- Castle of Horror: ‘I Was a Teenage Werewolf’ Kicks Off Teenage Horror Retrospective - July 23, 2018
- Castle Talk: Jennifer Ziegler Juggles Middle Grade Voices in Revenge of the Teacher’s Pets - July 20, 2018
- California Tiki: The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, ‘Mad Men’ of the ’50s – a Rare Glimpse of American Psychic Scars - July 12, 2018