Supergirl has been doing a pretty good job of cycling through the different storylines and giving time to each of the sub-characters. We didn’t see much of Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) last week and there was only a mention of Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar), but the war between the two picks back up this week and Edge once again goes on the attack. And there is supposed to be a major decision in the Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) relationship.
In a new clip for tonight’s episode, we see Lena and James (Mehcad Brooks) talking about the magazine and advertising when Kara (Melissa Benoist) comes in and has them turn up the television. Edge is at a hospital funded by Lena and is talking to the press. He is in a room full of kids that he explains have ailments caused by lead poisoning. He blames the lead bomb that Lena set off to defeat the Daxamites at the end of last season. Lena was not alone in the making of the bomb and it was Supergirl who set it off, but Edge is trying to blame Lena.
From things said by the producers, it is likely that this is the episode that will have Kara starting seeing some less-than-flattering traits in her friend Lena — traits that reminder the Kryptonian that her friend is still a Luthor.
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018