Supergirl has been doing a pretty good job of cycling through the different storylines and giving time to each of the sub-characters. We didn’t see much of Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) last week and there was only a mention of Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar), but the war between the two picks back up this week and Edge once again goes on the attack. And there is supposed to be a major decision in the Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) relationship.
In a new clip for tonight’s episode, we see Lena and James (Mehcad Brooks) talking about the magazine and advertising when Kara (Melissa Benoist) comes in and has them turn up the television. Edge is at a hospital funded by Lena and is talking to the press. He is in a room full of kids that he explains have ailments caused by lead poisoning. He blames the lead bomb that Lena set off to defeat the Daxamites at the end of last season. Lena was not alone in the making of the bomb and it was Supergirl who set it off, but Edge is trying to blame Lena.
From things said by the producers, it is likely that this is the episode that will have Kara starting seeing some less-than-flattering traits in her friend Lena — traits that reminder the Kryptonian that her friend is still a Luthor.
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Flash Season 4: Iris West-Allen Suits Up in ‘Run, Iris, Run’ - February 22, 2018
- Comedy Central Keeps the Drinks Flowing by Renewing Drunk History - February 22, 2018
- Jessica Jones Season 2: Jessica Has More Rage… and More Heart - February 22, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Kid Flash Isn’t the Only Speedster Showing Up - February 22, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Cincinnati Bengals - February 21, 2018