Chucklefish will be sending out a new update for the Nintendo Switch version of Stardew Valley that will improve one specific aspect of the game that may be annoying players. Right now, the save times for the game are incredibly awkward and take a while to load. Over the weekend, the company loaded up this Tweet showing that the next patch will correct this feature and hopefully give all of you a faster response in the game.
As well as fixing loads of bugs in the upcoming patch, the guys managed to speed up saving on the switch significantly. pic.twitter.com/JQegZGPrIK
— Tiy (@Tiyuri) November 3, 2017
Bear in mind, this is only a simple update and there’s no suggestion that the update will include any new content to the game itself.
- Chucklefish Changes Spellbound's Name to Witchbrook
- Chucklefish Announces a New Indie RPG in 'Pathway'
- Chucklefish Talk About Their Upcoming Project Spellbound
- Stardew Valley Will Be Getting Some New Additions Soon
- Stardew Valley's Next Switch Update Will Get Video Capture
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Has Officially Shut Down For Good
- 'Stardew Valley' Gets Approval For Nintendo Switch Release
- 'Stardew Valley' Devs Post Multiplayer Plans And Beta Test Info
- GOG's Summer Sale Includes The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, Pillars Of Eternity, And Dragon's Dogma
- Nintendo Announces First Indie Games Coming To The Switch
- Stardew Valley Gets A Collector's Edition For Console
- Quantic Dream Releases Their First Short Film for Detroit: Become Human - May 22, 2018
- Halo: Fireteam Raven is Not Interfearing With Halo 6’s Development - May 22, 2018
- Nintendo’s Latest Trademark Points to a Mini N64 Release - May 22, 2018
- Sega is Giving Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 Remasters on PS4 - May 22, 2018
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Will Be Coming to EVO 2018 - May 22, 2018