The CW has done it’s first teaser for the upcoming Crisis on Earth-X, the 4 series Arrowverse crossover that features Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. The crossover is supposed to include a wedding (or two), evil doppelgangers of our favorite heroes, some surprises guests and the introduction of The Ray (Russell Tovey). The video below is just a quick teaser, I’m sure we’ll get even more as the event gets closer. Arrow will move to Monday at 9 PM that night to allow the crossover to run 2 hours a night for 2 nights. They’re making it more of a 4 hour movie than four individual episodes, but each part will still feel like an episode of their respective shows.
Crisis on Earth-X starts November 27th with back-to-back episodes of Supergirl and Arrow and concludes on November 28th with back-to-back episode of The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
- Sega Sets Up A Teaser Reveal For A New RPG Game
- Sega Formally Announces 'Valkyria Chronicles 4' For Console
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Celebrates 20 Years With New Funko Pops
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018