Halloween was barely two days ago and we aren’t past Thanksgiving, but Disney World’s Hollywood Studio’s is ready for Christmas. Christmas merchandise, garlands, ornaments, and trees are everywhere. As you can see in the video below, Disney is ready.
Personally, I wish they would wait a few more days before jumping right in, but I also really love Disney at Christmastime. I’ve been to Mickey’s Christmas party in the past, and Magic Kingdom really goes all out for the holiday. It’s nothing short of magical! Those Minnie balloon window ornaments are pretty cool, too. Will you be visiting Disney World or Disneyland this holiday season?
- Nerd Food: Alice in Wonderland Brew from Pureblend Tea - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018