Ubisoft released details this afternoon about the next DLC for Rainbow Six Siege, and in the process confirmed some cool tidbits. The first was a biggie as they revealed that there would be a third year of DLC for the game. Next, “Operation White Noise” will be set in Seoul, South Korea as the primary base f operations and where you’ll be doing much of your business. Below are some of the finer details about the DLC, including the two new team members you will receive and some other minor details that are all kinda vague at the moment since it hasn’t been released yet. While a release date hasn’t been set yet, expect to see a little more during the Pro League finals on November 18th and 19th, where the will reveal more.
Two new Operators from the 707th Special Mission Battalion (707th SMB) are joining Team Rainbow. The attacker is stubborn and daring while the defender is methodical and tenacious. We’re also bringing you a new GROM Operative in the mix, known for their resilience and bravery.
For our new map, you’ll have to look up, waaay up to explore a pristine observation tower high above Seoul’s skyline. Make room for more fire power in your storage locker as we’ve got new weapons to satisfy your craving for more choices in dealing out devastation.
- Ubisoft Lays Out The Plans For Year Three Of 'Rainbow Six Siege'
- Ubisoft Reveals The Next 'Rainbow Six Siege' Operator
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Has Hit 2 Million Players On Steam
- 'Rainbow Six Siege' Debut The "Blood Orchid" Operators
- "Operation Blood Orchid" On The Way For 'Rainbow Six Siege'
- Ubisoft And The ESL Announce The Rainbow Six Siege Go4 Cup
- Rainbow Six Siege Has Reached 20 Million Registered Players
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish - September 20, 2018
- Sony Is Getting Out of the Handheld Gaming Business - September 20, 2018
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer’s Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick - September 20, 2018
- The Gardens Between Receives a New Launch Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Making Money!: We Review Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - September 20, 2018