Some interesting news coming out of BlizzCon as Heroes Of The Storm will be getting some additional content and a few changes. The biggest of the bunch to come out is that the game will be getting two new characters in the form of Hanzo from Overwatch and Alexstraza from World Of Warcraft to join in the fight. You can see the Queen Of The Dragons below in this PR photo from the event, while Hanzo will probably continue to look like Hanzo without any special changes to his look.
Some of the other additions are on the technical side of things. This includes a revised performance-based matchmaking, an improved voice chat, and the 2018 gameplay update included. We expect to hear more about these new additions and changes as the con progresses over the weekend.
- Moira Officially Gets Added To The 'Overwatch' PTR
- 40 Of BlizzCon’s Saturday Cosplay Highlights
- Oh What Could Have Been: The 'Overwatch' Rejected Heroes
- BlizzCon's Friday Cosplay Highlights
- No Surprise Here: South Korea Dominates 'Overwatch' World Cup Again
- Check Out The New 'Overwatch' League Uniform Skins
- Getting More Backstory On Moira From 'Overwatch'
- Check Out The Next 'Overwatch' Map: Blizzard World
- Heroes Of The Storm Spotlights Ana As She Joins The Nexus
- Netflix Is A Joke Stands Revealed... And Jerry Seinfeld Is Involved (Updated)
- 'Heroes Of The Storm' To Get Two 'Overwatch' Characters
- Gamescon Will Be Getting Some New 'Overwatch' Content
- Monster Hunter: World Still on Top of Japanese Sales Charts - February 25, 2018
- Watch Aaron Judge and Ken Griffey Jr. Face Off in MLB The Show 18 - February 25, 2018
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018