Before Star Wars: Battlefront II comes out on November 17, EA Games released a brand new launch trailer that’s short and to the point, but reveals a lot more information than what we’ve been given willingly by EA. For starters, a good look at the footage shows almost a complete list of places you’ll be able to fight in, along with nearly every character that will be available for play during the main storyline and in multiplayer missions. Not to mention the amazing space battles you’re going to have once you strap into an X-Wing or a TIE Fighter. Enjoy the trailer!
- EA Games Suspends Purchases In 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- EA Continues To Dig A Hole Over 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Controversy
- EA Games Stepping Away From The Switch For A While
- EA & Dice Fix Their 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Crate System
- EA Responds To Even More Fan Concerns Over Battlefront II's Microtransactions
- Get A Look At The 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Special Edition PS4
- You're Getting Less Than Ten Hours Of Story From 'Star Wars: Battlefront II'
- The Latest 'Star Wars: Battlefront II' Trailer Is Darkly Epic
- Nathan Fillion Stars in an Uncharted Fan Film - July 16, 2018
- SEGA Releases Retro Game Trailer for Sonic Mania Plus - July 16, 2018
- People Are Still Finding Secrets in Silent Hill 2 Several Years Later - July 16, 2018
- System Shock Reboot Gets an Update from the Developers - July 16, 2018
- EA Games Planning a Battlefield V Beta Sometime in September - July 16, 2018