This morning, Telltale Games and Skybound Entertainment sent out a couple pieces of news about The Walking Dead that is sure to make fans both sad and overjoyed at the same time. First, the sad news, as The Walking Dead: The Game will be entering its final season, which will be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on December 5th. You can either purchase the individual chapter and episodes to follow, or you can buy the entire series for $50 in a physical release.
The good news is that Gary Whitta, who wrote the first season of the game, has returned as a story consultant for this final chapter. Whitta is credited with giving the series the dark tone and harsh choices that players have to live with, setting the game apart from the TV and comic book counterparts where it’s less about shock value and more about personal connections to the choices you make. Enjoy the horror-filled trailer below that shows off the collection.
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- The Nintendo Switch Is Finally Getting 'Batman: A Telltale Adventure'
- Marvel January 2018 Solicits: Weekly Books For Everyone!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Game Characters Get Funko Pops!
- Sorry, Clementine Fans: No Plans For Telltale Characters To Appear On The Walking Dead
- Another Familiar Face Joins 'Batman: The Enemy Within' In Latest Trailer
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018