This morning, Telltale Games and Skybound Entertainment sent out a couple pieces of news about The Walking Dead that is sure to make fans both sad and overjoyed at the same time. First, the sad news, as The Walking Dead: The Game will be entering its final season, which will be released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on December 5th. You can either purchase the individual chapter and episodes to follow, or you can buy the entire series for $50 in a physical release.
The good news is that Gary Whitta, who wrote the first season of the game, has returned as a story consultant for this final chapter. Whitta is credited with giving the series the dark tone and harsh choices that players have to live with, setting the game apart from the TV and comic book counterparts where it’s less about shock value and more about personal connections to the choices you make. Enjoy the horror-filled trailer below that shows off the collection.
- Devolver Digital Tells Netflix They're Down to Make a Stranger Things Game
- Telltale Games Shows Off The Next 'Batman' Episode Trailer
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- The Nintendo Switch Is Finally Getting 'Batman: A Telltale Adventure'
- Marvel January 2018 Solicits: Weekly Books For Everyone!
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Telltale Game Characters Get Funko Pops!
- Sorry, Clementine Fans: No Plans For Telltale Characters To Appear On The Walking Dead
- Another Familiar Face Joins 'Batman: The Enemy Within' In Latest Trailer
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018