Fraggle Rock holds a special place in people’s hearts. Especially people who grew up in the 1980’s. It is actually pretty adorable how much people enjoy that show. In recent years we have gotten comics, action figures, and other various pieces of merchandise. I was actually shocked that there was not already Funko Pops in existence. I swear I remember them coming out when the Sesame Street ones did, but I guess not.
Fraggle Rock Funko Pops
Funko is excited to introduce Jim Henson’s
Fraggle Rock coming to Pop! vinyl this winter!
This series features the Fraggles, the short,
furry creatures who live in a network of magical caves!
Including Boober wearing his brown cap and scarf, the explorer Gobo,
and Mokey the dreamer, the oldest of the Fraggle Five.
Completing the series is the athletic and energetic Red,
also Wembley wearing his palm tree shirt.
Each Fraggle comes complete with their own
Doozer – the creatures who love to work all day long.
Each and every one of these is adorable. They all come with a little mini Doozer as well. Genius move that one. Of all of these the must own for me is Boober, they really nailed that hat and hair combo there. Wembley also looks great. His shirt has great detail on it.
Fraggle Rock Funko Pop Exclusives
Exclusives are part of every Funko Pop wave. This one is no different. A flocked Red can be found at Books A Million. And Sprocket only sees release at Toys R Us. That is a little strange. You always hope that the exclusives will be variations and not whole new characters. I would think people getting these Fraggle Rock Pops would want a Sprocket. TRU exclusives usually are not too difficult to find though so you should be ok.
These will be in stores in December. You can preorder some here.
- Toys R Us Closing Down 180 Stores in the U.S., Canada Stores Will Improve Service
- David Pumpkins Gets A Funko Pop, Because Of Course
- Stern Blows Us Away With New Guardians Of The Galaxy Pinball Machine
- Giant Days #32 Review: A Delightful Slice Of Life
- Comic Store In Your Future: Hallowe'en Kids Don't Know What Your Comics Are
- Archie's Hallowe'en ComicFest Causes Retailer Concern
- Tim Sale Returning To Batman, Talking To Tom King And Kyle Higgins For Two Different Projects
- Mr. Higgins Comes Home, A Mike Mignola Tale For Hallowe'en
- Tomorrow, A Major Character Dies In Robotech #4 - And It's Not Roy Fokker (SPOILERS)
- Dynamite Offers Skin & Earth #1 Digitally For A Dime
- Stan Lee's Latest Cameo Is On The Rock's Instagram
- Michael Carbonaro Opens A New Comic Store In Queens
- Black Lightning Casts Chantal Thuy As Grace Choi
- Finally! Jill Thompson's Scary Godmother Dolls Are Packed Up And Ready
- Streets of Fire and Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey Steelbooks Coming From Shout Factory - October 13, 2018
- Jack Skellington and Zero Get Their Very Own Nendoroid Figure - October 13, 2018
- Get Your Halloween Hype on With a New Clip and Soundtrack Preview! - October 13, 2018
- Sexy Jeff Goldblum Gets a Statue From Chronicle Collectibles - October 13, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Stranger Things, Vince Gilligan, Harry Potter, and More! - October 12, 2018