Michael Myers is my favorite horror character of all-time. I am sure I am not alone in that, but he is. Not to take away from another company like McFarlane or anything, but I have always wanted some high-end Michael stuff. We got a Sideshow figure some years back, but not as much as Jason, Freddy, or even Leatherface.
Thank god for Mezco!
Michael Myers One:12 Collective Figure
In October 1978 a new film called Halloween introduced the world to seemingly unstoppable masked killer Michael Myers and launched a franchise that would span five decades. With his soulless eyes peering from his expressionless mask, “The Shape” as he is referenced in the film, has become one of the most recognizable icons of modern horror
The One:12 Collective Michael Myers Halloween figure features a film accurate sculpt and coveralls as well as an alternate head with affixed ghost sheet and glasses to recreate the infamous “mistaken identity” scene in the film. The figure also comes equipped with both bloody and clean knives as well as a light-up Jack O’ Lantern.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE MICHAEL MYERS HALLOWEEN FIGURE FEATURES:
- A One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the character’s physical build.
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #1 (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands style #2 (L&R)
- One (1) upward knife holding hand (R)
- One (1) downward knife holding hand (R)
- Film accurate coveralls
- Removable Ghost sheet with period glasses (permanently affixed to 2nd head portrait)
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Jack O’ Lantern with light-up feature
- One (1) clean knife
- One (1) bloody knife
- One (1) Judith Myers tombstone
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Michael Myers Halloween figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
As you can see above, we got a look at this one at SDCC this year. He looks perfect. Besides maybe a Hot Toys release, this might be the definitive Myers figure. They are different scales anyway, so the comparison is not really fair. I consider One:12 Collective figures Hot Toys little brother anyway, both put out amazing figures and are the gold standard in my book.
I will for sure be preordering this tomorrow. The product page is live now, and preorders open on fittingly Halloween.
- Conor McGregor Documentary Notorious Hits Theaters...For One Day
- Agent M Shares New Teaser Trailer For Spider-Man PS4 Game
- Mana Books Releases An Extended Clip From The 'Amano' Documentary
- Xbox One Gifted Games Last A Bit Longer Than You Think
- More New IP's Are On The Way From Nintendo
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 29th October 2017 - "Some Titles Actually Saw A Decline In Sales Over Pre-Legacy Number"
- UK Fans May See A Shortage Of Xbox One X Systems
- There's Interest At Microsoft For Another 'Fable' Game
- Limited Run Games To Do A Physical Release Of 'Golf Story'
- First Play Impressions Of Assassin's Creed: Origins
- Vocal Hemorrhaging And Low Pay - The Real Experience Of Video Game Voice Actors
- Street Fighter V And MVCI Producer Peter Rosas Has Left Capcom
- Climbing & Vaulting Abilities Are On The Way For 'PUBG'
- The 21st Annual DICE Awards Submissions Period Has Begun
- Peter "Combofiend" Rosas Departs Capcom
- Lucasfilm Deletes Fan/Collecting/Podcasting Sites Section From StarWars.com - October 22, 2018
- Be Hypnotized by the First Trailer For February’s The Prodigy - October 22, 2018
- Roman Reigns Opens RAW Revealing Leukemia Diagnosis, Relinquishes WWE Universal Title - October 22, 2018
- The Merkins Slashstreet Boys Parody “I’ll Kill You That Way” is the Best Thing You Will Watch Today - October 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7 Gets Promo Video, Producer Teases No Happy Ever After For Roy - October 22, 2018