There are going to be a lot of Star Wars costumes this Halloween from people wearing Jedi robes to various little kids dressing up as their heroes. However, someone took Star Wars costumes to a new and adorable level and that person is Kelly Marie Tran who plays Rose Tico in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. She didn’t make any Star Wars costumed and she didn’t go the easy route and just wear her characters outfit. No, Tran spent three hours, with help from a friend, making a porg costume.
It seems like everyone who is in Star Wars is loving their life to a truly awesome extent but there is something about Tran is that is even more endearing. Her instagram is adorable and absolutely worth a follow.
She stans her co-workers about as much as fans do:
She has flawless taste because Monsters Inc. is legit:
And she is just loving being in Star Wars:
She’s like a Disney animated character brought to life.
Summary: Having taken her first steps into a larger world in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Rey continues her epic journey with Finn, Poe and Luke Skywalker in the next chapter of the saga, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi, directed by Rian Johnson, stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Mark Hamill, Oscar Isaac, Carrie Fisher, and Adam Driver. It will be released on December 15th.
- There's a Disturbance in The Force as Kelly Marie Tran Empties Her Instagram
- Kelly Marie Tran Joins Facebook Watch Series 'Sorry For Your Loss'
- Porg! New Black Series Porgs Are Coming Next Year!
- Obi-Wan Gets An Interesting New Black Series Figure
- The Punisher Season 2: Jon Bernthal Shares a LQ First Image - December 12, 2018
- First Image and Summary for Movie Adaptation of the Vertigo Comic The Kitchen - December 12, 2018
- John Mulaney Shares Some NSFW Outtakes from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - December 12, 2018
- Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Octavia Spencer Join the Cast of Pixar’s Onward - December 12, 2018
- Mary Poppins Returns Review: Practically Imperfect in Every Way - December 12, 2018